2 slices of toast (cut into pieces)
2-3 slices of cheese (cut into strips)
Mayonnaise (or chili sauce/ketchup/pizza sauce)
- After heating the pan, add some butter.
- Spread the bread evenly.
- Pour in the beaten egg mixture.
- Spread Tuna and onions.
- Squeeze Mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the sliced cheese on top. (You can sprinkle pepper or oregano on top for decoration and seasoning purpose )
- Pour a small amount of water around the egg to avoid sticking the pan.
- Close the lid and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.