- Put the peanuts in the oven and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. (It can also be stir fried in a pan)
- Peel off after it cooled down slightly.
- Put everything into the blender / high speed blender and blend until it is smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter in a glass jar and that’s it.
* All tools and ingredients must be completely dry, do not contact with water, or else peanut butter will easily mold.
* During the blending process, open it from time to time and scrape down those peanut sticks on the side wall.