【Outer Skin Layer】
1. Put all the ingredients in the pot, turn on medium heat and stir continuously until it starts to thicken.
2. Once it thickens, turn to low heat and continue to stir until it becomes a dough form.
3. Take it out and knead it with your hands or a spoon with some water until it is not so sticky.
4. Divide into each dough 40g, flatten it, wrap one full tablespoon of fillings and then fold it, seal it.
5. Put it on the oiled steaming dish or banana leaf, and then apply oil on the Chai Kueh, this will give the shininess to the Chai Kueh when done.
6. Steam on high heat for 10 minutes.