3 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons of curry powder (mix with appropriate amount of water)
Sweet Potato 200g
15 cloves curry leaves
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
200g flour (Siftd)
200g flour (Sifted)
1. Put oil in the pan and heat over medium heat, add onion and garlic to saute.
2. Curry powder mixed with water first to become paste, then add in.
3. Saute about 5 minutes.
4. Add curry leaves and stir fry slightly.
5. Add the sweet potatoes and potatoes and cook until the curry ingredients are evenly covered on the sweet potatoes and potatoes.
6. Add soy sauce and stir fry slightly.
7. Add in water.
8. Simmer for half an hour, stir from time to time to avoid burning the bottom.
9. Cook until the filling in semi solid form, then set aside.
- Mix flour + water + eggs, knead until smooth (about 15-20 minutes)
- Set aside.
- Mix flour + butter, knead until smooth (about 15-20 minutes)
- Prepare to combine with water dough.
1. Please refer to the picture for the details of curry puff skin and wrapping filling.
2. When finished, add oil to the pan, heat it up and fry the curry puff until colour turns gold on both sides. (The oil must be very hot before you put in the curry puff)